I made a few remarks about managing global conversations as a critical tool for global innovation during today's BTM Institute Executive Dialog on The Knowledge Economy: Improving Global Competitiveness and Innovation. Other speakers included:
- Harriet Fulbright, Chairperson of the Fulbright Center
- Faisal Hoque, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Enamics, Inc.
- Rustam Lalkaka, President, Business & Technology Development Strategies
- Valerie Orsoni-VautheyFounder, My Private Coach
- Arjan Overwater, Former Chairman, Unilever Russia
- Atefeh Riazi, Worldwide CIO and Senior Partner, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- Huib Wursten, Partner, ITIM
You can download a six minute long Windows Media Player audio recording of my remarks, and recordings of the other speakers are also available from the BTM Institute.
(01 Aug 2006: Links updated to reflect a reorganization of the BTM Institute website.)